I recently received the Award winning UAE beauty brand Herbal Essential’s 24 hour face cream to review .I was generously sent the full size jar (50 ml) for review. I had seen this product through the shelves at a few pharmacies and remember wanting to try something from this range, specially since it claimed to be ayurvedic and ingredients sourced from the Himalayas. Hence was really glad that this was sent my way.
First Impression: The jar bottle it comes in has such a classy and regal feel to it. Loved the feel of the bottle
Why I loved this cream from the word GO!!
- Firstly, this is a day and night formula cream , so I am pretty much sorted. I know I can use the same cream before leaving the house and before going to sleep which makes life so much more convenient. It also works as an anti ageing cream along with moisturizing and hydrating the skin which is just what I need at mid 30’s!
- This cream has natural extracts of Sunflower Oil, Nutmeg, Citrus and Clove and all these ingredients are known to make the skin softer, more nourished,hydrated ,creamier and moist and it does exactly that.
- I am a lover of natural and organic products, something you would have guessed by now if you are following me on Instagram (hellomommiesdubai) and I fell in love with this cream the minute I read that this is contains natural ingredients and pure Himalayan spring water.
The texture of the cream is thick , which made me wonder if it will blend well and quickly with the skin. It feels slightly heavy but is quick to be absorbed and leaves the skin with a cool sensation and a state of hydration for hours
As you can see from above, within seconds it is absorbed in my skin,it blends to almost nothing instantly .I used it on my face and neck both.
The cream has a very natural fragrance to it , you know that there is nothing artificial put in it to make it smell flowery etc. It is for all skin type which is great .
Wow factors :
- Made in Germany
- Certified Paraben-free and Paraffin-free
- Sulphate and Soap-free
- And most importantly certified member of PETA’s “Beauty Without Bunnies” Programme, meaning products are not tested on animals.
Price for the 50 ml cream is AED 189: It is a bit steep, but definitely a good investment towards good skin care. The Herbal Essentials range is available at leading pharmacies in the UAE. You can also order online through www.herbal-essentials.com with worldwide shipping.
To find out more about Herbal Essentials please visit www.herbal-essentials.com.
Recommend: Absolutely, considering how soft my skin feels after using this cream for a few days only , this one is surely a keeper
Hope you liked what I penned down!! Do leave me a comment:)
Until next time…………………..